Tips to Help You Stay Calm When Flying
Staying calm during a flight is extremely important, especially when you are going to travel for a long-distance. Losing your cool or having an anxiety attack it is unacceptable on a plane.
It is not like learning of a rise in the price of diesel oil from www.crownoiluk.com where you can lose you cool at the pump, you have to stay calm no matter what when flying. To ensure that you stay calm throughout the journey, simply follow the tips mentioned below:
1. If you have a fear of height and are sitting next to the window; then pulling the window panes down is the best option. By doing so; you will be blocking the view of the flight taking off from the ground. So your fear of heights will also be significantly reduced.
2. Take deep breaths. If you are feeling suffocated; then taking deep relaxed breaths will certainly help you.
3. Try having a conversation to the person next to you. Probably you both might share the same experience and provide each other some support.
4. Hold someone’s hand when you are travelling with a friend or a family member.
5. Think about your destination. Something nice and appealing to look forward to.
6. Put your headphones on and listen to your favourite music.
7. Try to recollect all the nice and sweet memories.
8. Avoid having coffee or tea while travelling as they have been found to increase anxiety in people.
9. If you thing you are getting a bit too anxious; then letting the flight attendants know is a good option.
10. Lastly, make sure that the you reach the airport in time to miss the flight!
Taiwan : Formerly referred to as ‘Ilha Formosa’,…
Traveling And Writing – Not Easy : I have been so obsessed with…
Khao San Road Adventures : One of the reasons that I adore Khao…
A Day Trip to Cambridge : Cambridge is definitely one of the…
Comments are closed!